Martes, Enero 1, 2013

Happy New Year!



Yesterday, December 31 is New Year's Eve and it was my 22nd birthday as well. How I wish i am forever 21. haha. And Louie and I 6th year anniversary as boyfriend and girlfriend. So this day is all in one, a  very special day.





I wake up as early as 7:30 and I don't know why I got up so early which I eventually planned to wake up late. So I start preparing for the meals in the morning, which is not quite hard because we order our ulam take out for the feast, to makes things easier. 






This is my niece posing for the camera, she's so cute. 
 But I need to put in burst mode, so I can capture her smile. 




This are the things that I received from Louie as gifts:



A cute compact mirror.


and a camera! yay! finally!



Happy 6th year Anniversary Baby! I love you forever! 




Happy new Year!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento