Martes, Oktubre 11, 2011

EB: Lip Colour Xtreme Shine 712


If you are a kikay what would you like to be given to you as pasalubong? Of
course girly stuff. :) This is an EB: Lip Colour Xtreme Shine in shade number 712. 
(It was slightly use before I remember to take a picture of it.)

Here are some of the pictures:


It came with a plastic gray tube that really looks so cheap at first sight.



The lipstick is almost an inch just like the other regular lipsticks. 


It came with a plastic cap also, you can see there are some red spots in the tube and in the cap because I close it at the wrong way. >_<


You can clearly see the line that I think came from the molder where it was made, I don't like that feeling because I think the lipstick is also a plastic if I see those, it looks more of a toy to me. :p

The lipstick is very light that you think you are holding a lipstick from your little sister's toys :p

At first swatch it was not so pigmented.


Then after several swatch I think it was 4 before I get the real color.
But I warn you if you put so many it will be so red.

 Pro's:
It is cheap. it only costs 75php
You can find it anywhere, in malls, in dealers
It is very light that you would think it was just a toy.
It has a very sweet scent and its a plus for me.
It didn't get my lips looks chapped, I think it has a moisturizing effect.

Con's:
It looks so cheap, but I think its considerable of its price.
The mark of the molder in the lipstick.
You need to swatch 2 or 3 before it became so pigmented.
it didn't last for hours. I think it is was just an hour even though I'm not eating nor drinking.
I don't like the numbering system of the lipsticks, I prefer names.

But over all I'm contented with it, I use it everyday just for to look some color in my lips just 1 swatch or 2 if I'm too lazy applying my matte lipstick.
I scored it 2.5/5.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento