Lunes, Oktubre 31, 2011

Trick or Treat!



Halloween is the favorite Holiday of most of us, especially the children.
They have waited this for months to wear their cute costumes and attend the Trick or Treating events in the places near our homes.

Yesterday, October 31, as our family every year go to SM Valenzuela and join the Trick or Treat event in the said Mall, we prepare are cute costumes for the event.

My little siblings who always take in part of the event are very excited to go to the SM as they will gather many candies as their reference last year's event.

Here are their Photos for Trick or Treat:


In Smart


In Smart, look how my sister is very happy to have her Candy




At Vice Versa (I think, I forgot >_<) The designs of the stall is very cute


At KFC 


At the HyperMarket, if you have a 500php Buy Me or 500php receipt I think, you will had a chance to join this Dakot all U Candy but the little ones will be able to do this. :)


Take a look at the little boy, how cute he is with his costume.


I adore the cuteness of this child, her crown and her wings wide open.

To sum up everything in the event, we arrived at the Mall 12 noon but the stalls says they don't have candies anymore, its so sad that children are just arriving at that time and when everytime they hear the words "Ubos na." their smiling face turns into sad ones. My siblings basket wasn't full not even into halfway too :( They were expecting as much candies just like last year almost a Bucket size for each of them. :( But even though at least they enjoyed the most of it and joined the same event.

And here are some vain photos of my niece Jeana:





Me with my cute niece she's 3 months old now :)


My cute little ones looking at how many candies they have gathered at KFC  :)






My little sister, with her Pink and Violet Faerie Costume, isn't she cute? :)


My sister costume, thank you for Louie's Tita for letting us borrow her child's costume. :)


Once in a young lifetime one should be allowed to have as much sweetness as one can 

possibly want and hold.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento