Martes, Oktubre 11, 2011

Fanny Serrano Moisturific in Poppy Pepper

I always go around at Watson's Sm North Edsa whenever I have free time before the class.
And I don't know that this lipstick is a must have not until now. :)

I like first the look of the lipstick before I swatch it. (Sorry for the reflections)


But I don't like the manufactured date where it was almost 2 years ago!


It is colored aqua blue I think and the case is like a slightly mirror.

It was not new, I forgot to took photos before then because I was so excited to try it on myself, It was a week after I use this.



Here is a swatch in my finger it is like more of a peach in color for me.

Pro's:
I think it was cheap, i can't remember the price but i think it ranges from 250-350php
You can see it at any Watson's near you or a dealer
Just 1 swatch and it was very pigmented
The lasting powers is so high :) It last for me 6 hours straight without eating nor drinking.
It didn't look chapped on my lips not until 4 hours after I think

Con's
I don't have any bad thing to say as of in this product :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento