Linggo, Oktubre 9, 2011

Pre Board Exam :)

 October 8, 2011 First day, NP1, NP2, NP3 exams at 12 noon to 8:30 p.m., I was on time that day 12 noon to 1 p.m. is orientation time, I arrived at 12:30, I just take our Pre Board Exam just for a challenge for myself to what result it may be, so I can assess my knowledge, we are not required to take because I already taken it on April.
My usual technique is to answer first the questionnaire then when I'm finish I shade the answers, I know it is not a good technique, but I can answer a 100 items exam in just an hour, so I do this to recheck my answers thoroughly and to maximize the time given.

First part of Exam was just Ok :)

October 9, 2011 NP4, NP5 examination start at 8 through 12 noon. But I arrived their late, I came in 915, thank God my proctor still let me take the exam despite of being late but she warned me that the exam is 'till 10:30, I was not challenged by the time given to me as I've said I answer a questionnaire in a matter of an hour. I didn't do the answer first technique then shade after, what I did now is Answer 5 questions and shade immediately after I've answered a 5 items questions. It was not time consuming, and I think it is a better way, but the sad part I don't check my answer twice because I'm late >_< luckily I finish the exam before the time is up.

I hope even though it's not a requirement for us to take it, I hopeI will have good results :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento