Huwebes, Marso 22, 2012

Snoe Sun Block and Blemish Balm Haul + First Impression


Ever since I saw Snoe's stall at SM Valenzuela I've been curious of the brand so I did a little research on internet before buying anything from the brand. Then I saw their Facebook Fanpage wherein it is very helpful because almost all of their products are there. But this 2 really caught my attention.


Snoe HERE COMES THE SUNBLOCK has a very cute packaging perfect for Summer. :)

Instant White, spf 45, Sun Lotion with Bengkoang (Singkamas)
Moisturizes, Whitens, damage protection, Anti-oxidants, non-greasy, paraben-free

I didn't notice Singkamas not until now :p

Ingredients: De-ionized water, Dimethicone, Cethyl Alcohol, prophyl Alcohol, PPG, Copolymer, Bengkoang, Papain enzyme, Glutathione, Allantoin, Sodium ascoryl phosphate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, zinc oxide, Titanium dioxide, Neheliupan BB, Ascorbate, Fragrance, Bees wax, Aloe Vera extract, lycopene, Fragrance

I Like the smell of it, not sticky to skin and I'm getting addicted from smelling my skin :p, it can be applied from all face to foot :), and also because it's Moisturizes, Whitens, damage protection, Anti-oxidants, non-greasy, paraben-free. It's handy, light weight and nice packaging.

What I don't like about this product is first it don't have manufacturing date and expiration date at least and the seal in the container which it must be sealed is open and it looks it was very long time been open. I don't like the price of 199php for a 100ml, it's so small for the price I think. And it only goes with one size which I guess this bottle size won't last for a month >.<


Snoe SKIN BB Vitamin E SPF 30 40 mL Shade no. 1

Quench, Protect, Conceal and Correct your skin with S Skin BB Vitamin E SPF 30, Fortified with Vitamin E to moisturize, and regenerate your skin giving you a movie star glow!

Ingredients: Water, Paraffinum , Liquidum, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Vitamin E, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Yclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Oxide, Yellow PPG-15 Stearyl ether, Lazol Idinyl, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxide, Red Tocopherol, Iron Oxide Black, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA.

I love this product even though it's only my first day of buying it I luurve it :p  It is perfect for my skin tone. The no. 2 is too light for me, the no. 3 shade has pinkish undertone which I don't like, because what I like about BB is giving you a natural glow which shade no. 1 gave me. I love it also because it's handy and so small where it can go with any make up kit in your bag.

What I don't like about this is the packaging not because of the color but the STICKER in it, the label itself where it looks old the sticky part is being seen and the part where you get the product has marks of tape in it but it has no tape it looks like it has been open, but I never open it not until I arrived home. 

I hope as I get along with this summer it gives what it promises. Oh there are 2 other products I want to buy from their brand (actually I want to buy them all >.<) and they are:

Photo from their Fanpage.

I really love the scent I was about to faint (being exaggerated) when I smell it because its so nice!

And the other is SUNTERVENTION SPF 80 perfect for summer, I really want to have that but it only goes with one size and the cost is nearly 700php I guess, perfect for summer.

Oh the Saleslady at Snoe Sm Valenzuela is so so so nice :)) I forgot to ask her name though >.< Looking forward for this two products for summer! yay!

Have you bought Snoe too? What products had you tried already please do tell me :))

Hotline: 09209137062
Email: info@snoe-enterprise.com
Website: www.snoebeuty.com

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento