Linggo, Marso 4, 2012

Merge Nursing Review Experience:)

For a Nursing Graduate, the next challenge to face is the Nursing Licensure Examination, and for a nursing student to be confident enough to take the board exam is to be enrolled in one of the prestigious Review Center.
At first I don't know where to enroll because I know a lot of review centers and they all have great lecturers and review session to offer.



Upon enrolling you will receive a free notebook, which I never use because I have a separate review notebook already :)


The widescreen :)






















With Board Top Notcher, Ms. Opal

Choosing Merge to be my guide in taking the Nursing Licensure Examination last December 18-19,2011 is a very worth it. The lecturers, the review place. I met my friends form different schools and from different part of the Philippines. 

Thank you Merge, now I am Registered Nurse, one take! yay!




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento