Martes, Nobyembre 22, 2011

My November 2011 Simple Haul :)



Having my review class on SM The Block can't help to treat myself after the whole day review class. I hope I have a work now or maybe sooner to buy all my needs and wants. :p


Etude House Eyebrow Drawing Tool #02
128php at The Block 3rd Floor

My first intention when I bought this is to give it to my lola (grandmother), my lola's last eyebrow pencil is already run out and she haven't bought a new one and I think this is a perfect gift for her. It is a gray in color, looks natural in your brows and only a few light strokes and voi la! I use it on my brows and it blend well, so I will buy again for my lola instead. :p And I'm planning to buy the other shade and maybe the brown one. And this is only a retractable eyebrow pencil, perfect for elderly I think who doesn't want to use sharpeners.


Myra Sun Protect + Free Handy Lotion
75php I think at Landmark

I walk everyday on overpass on SM North Edsa and I think this is the reason why my skin is a little dark compare before I enroll the class in The Block, and my skin is becoming dry, maybe because of 10 hours in the air conditioned area. It is perfect because it has an SPF and it is MYRA :) Oh it has free handy lotion. Who doesn't want a freebie :) 

Tomato 2012 Planner
200 php SM The Block 4th Floor

I 've been eyeing for this planner for weeks I think since its been release this November. It has 4 designs to choose from. And this is my peg from them all. I got a free voucher of 100php  valid until November 30 and I think it will go to waste. :(


Tomato Unisex Watch 
400php at The Block 4th Floor

I don't have watch and I've been caught in a dilemma between the 650 watch where you can change the straps and it has 4 straps to choose from, but they don't  have the whole numbers of the ideal watch and second hand and that is what I've been looking for and what I need so I set aside it >.<. And I also bought one to Louie for my Christmas gift. :) (I shop all year round for presents :p)


Tickles Sticky Notes
100php at Trinoma

This is a 6 inch I think pocket sticky notes yay that is way way organize and cute and perfect for students like me. This is for only 100php where I think is a very good deal because it has a lot of sticky notes and very organize. (I always lost my sticky notes. :p) 


Pocket Flash Light
120 Php at Tickles Trinoma


Faber Castell
2 pieces Pencil + 1 Sharpener 42php I think~
Eraser 12php I think I forgot same goes with the Sharpener

Faber Castell is my most trusted product in terms of School Supplies. I'm having a dilemma on what to use on my Board Examination in this coming December whether the Mongol #2 or this Faber Castell Pencil specially made for machine scantron checker. >.< If you had taken any local board exam please tell me what is the perfect pencil to use >.<
I also bought the Eraser specially made for scantron and this little sharpener because I need a container to hold my pencils trash.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento